Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here, I’ll be contributing news and information about various aspects of history, especially those having to do with Sullivan Press.

For those that I’ve not met, I have been involved with reenacting since 1973, and have been selling reproduction paperwork of one kind or another since 1989. I’m not the first person to do this, nor am I the only one. I have always used this simple guide to my reproductions: The items has to be good enough for me to show it to someone and say, “This is what the originals looked like.”  If I wouldn’t want to show it to tourists or visitors,  I won’t create it.

I’ve been involved with a lot of historic sites over the years, working one summer and volunteering one summer at Ft. McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, and I was a Licensed Battlefield Guide at Gettysburg National Park from 1976-1978.

Enjoy the blog. Tell your friends. Check back often.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, I was wondering if you had your products available for wholesale. If so I woould be very much interested in carrying your products as they have a high historical value. Thank you.
    FortCommerce@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete